Click here to watch Don't Let Crappy Content Ruin Your New Site
Nothing is worse than delivering a sparkling new site full of promise and seeing it ruined with crappy content. The best designed sites can be wrecked with blurry imagery, TLDR* copy, and incorrect use of styles.
In this session, I’ll cover factors that contribute to crappy content implementation and the steps we can take to avoid them. I will share deliverables that close the gap between site launch and maintenance.
I will cover:
- Teaching clients to write for the web
- Improving usability through editing
- Creating flexible layouts
- Creating content guidelines unique to your Drupal site's architecture
- Creating guidelines for responsive sites
- Tools of the trade
*Too Long Didn’t Read