I really like connecting people together and helping them build meaningful relationships. It’s what I base my digital strategy around because whether your company is C2C or B2B, at the end of the day, we’re still humans talking to other humans.
On the business side of things, I’m a Senior Digital Strategist at Mediacurrent, who is a contributor for the majority of the marketing automation modules available for Drupal. I help our clients to create solutions to the challenges their businesses face with a focus on content strategy, buyer personas, social media, search engine optimization, brand management, and analytics.
My past is pretty varied though. Some highlights that you might not guess:
- Senior project manager for Mediacurrent
- Brand manager and strategist for a Drupal agency
- Graduate professor of transmedia storytelling at the University of Central Florida
- Professor of creativity and problem solving for digital media at the University of Central Florida
- Field producer for a documentary that’s been shown in film festivals in Milan and Cairo
- Producer and director for live interactive broadcasts from India
- Producer, director, and writer for an alternate reality game
- Performer in the Chicago Improv Festival
A few clients you might recognize:
- Butler University
- Grant Hill
- Hart and Huntington