Click here to watch Implement Foundation or Other Front-End Frameworks in Your Theme
In this session we will cover an opinionated and tested approach to implementing themes with front-end frameworks. The talk will use Foundation for examples, but the principle can be applied to other frameworks, such as Bootstrap.
- Understanding the purpose of front-end frameworks.
- How to go from prototype to theme.
- How to implement the framework's features.
- Overriding Drupal's defaults to work with the framework.
- You don't need the Kitchen Sink: Thoughts on features and performance.
- A note about sub-theming.
About the Speaker:
James Moughon is a Developer at Astonish Design. James implements unique solutions with Drupal and other technologies. He has successfully implemented Foundation and other front-end frameworks on many projects.